GameCrashers Podcast – Episode 5
It’s one am on Tuesday morning and the podcast is going live on time for a change. We aim to please. As such, Dave, Dan, and I are back to discuss what we’re playing and the topics of the week. Expect random card battles.
On the Agenda:
- Ghostbusters, Magic the Gathering, Kingdom Hearts II, and more Red Faction: Guerrilla
- Ghostbusters on PS3 looks worse than on 360
- Halo 3 Teen Killer sent to life in jail
- British prison bans all PS3s
- Bobby Kotick threatens Sony
- Gamestop doesn’t believe in Digital Downloads
- Sessler’s Soapbox to L4D fanboys: “Shaddup!”
Musical break theme: PS1 games
This podcast is brought to you by the wonders of alcohol. So pour yourself a drink and relax…cause we actually don’t remember what we recorded.