GameCrashers Radio Ep.44 – REPLAY not RAPELAY!!!
Warning: This episode contains references within that may prove to be too funny for some. You may even find yourself laughing hysterically at how many lines we can cross in one episode. Turn back now…you have been warned!!!
On this episode of GameCrashers we delve into places and topics that most video game podcasts have the good sense to steer clear of. But we didn’t learn those lessons in congeniality school…in fact we missed those classes altogether. (stay in school, kids).
- Game of the Week: MLB2K10, MGS4, Starcraft II Beta, Darksiders, Deadly Premonition
- Famitsu controversy
- $49 versus $59 for PC games
- Ephemeral? Etherial? E Pluribus Unum!?
- Discussion Topic: Replay Value in video games
- Listener Responses
- Lost: Via Domus (and why it exists)
- GameCrashers: A History
- Why MegaMan and I are not on speaking terms
- And some casual conversations we’d probably be better off forgetting (but decided to record for a podcast o.O)
We apologize for everything we’ve said, everything we’re saying currently, and everything we’ll most like say henceforth. We appreciate your business. Try the veal.
Battle Arena Toshinden