GameCrashers Radio Ep.67 – Worst…Outro…Ever…
And by worst, we mean best. Because we love reverse psychology. We also love tangents and unexpected guest hosts. Mr. David S. ‘Zvarri’ joins us on our last full episode of the CrashCast for 2010. VGAs will be discussed.
- Game of the Week
- We talk around the VGAs (since Rob is the only one who saw it)
- “JOURNALISM” is dead
- And we have two special guests
- Our mega-sized final Stage Select…STAGE SELECT FINAL BOSS edition!
And Don’t Forget
- The 2nd Annual End of the Year Crashstravaganza! Our end of days live show is back and we’re going to crown the best and worst games of the year, discuss the trends that made us pull our hair out, the highlights, the lowlights, and everything in between. We’ve tentatively scheduled it for Sunday, December 19th 2010. Pre-show will start at 6:30p EST/3:30p PST and we’ll go for broke starting at 7:00pm EST/4:00pm PST and go until around 10 or 11 o’clock.
- We have a NEW CONTEST for the live show.
UNUSUAL CATEGORY AWARD CONTEST:
These are awards that you suggest to us that don’t quite fall into the usual columns of “best genre” or “worst game” but are more like “Most annoying non-game breaking bug” or “Strangest use of a midget in a video game” or even something like “game you’re most likely to take home only when intoxicated” — You can send in as many as you like (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave them here in this thread. On the show, we’ll pick the top three to win special, undisclosed prizes. Send them in now…and as many as you can think of!
Happy Holidays everyone! Next time we meet…it’ll be 2011! Enjoy next week’s Stage Select.