GameCrashers Radio Ep.73 – Dragon Age Who?
Unscripted, Uncut, Unfettered, and (mostly) un”flotzed” with. This episode we take the road less traveled and do a completely off-the-cuff episode sans show notes. Also Sean calls in from the old country via his cellphone.
- PAX East happens without us
- Media vs Gamers @PAX
- Guild Wars 2 thoughts
- We talk MMO’s past, present, and future and why Fantasy MMOs outnumber any other type of MMO
- Stalker Complete mod
- Homefront is 4 hours?
- The videogame PR machine
- Dragon Age II: if it ain’t broke…why fix it?
- Tweets of the week
- Emails: Arcades and Nostalgia
- Preview Ep.74, the Gamepocalypse, and the Stage Select
Like the show? Leave an iTunes review.
Don’t like the show? Well, you might need to get that checked.
Be sure to send us email: firstname.lastname@example.org