GameCrashers Radio Ep.78 – Witcher Noire: “Oh Yeah” Edition
The Macho Man has left this world. Raise your Slim Jims and bow your heads. It’s another week of dueling releases that have nothing in common, but sound funny when put together: Witcher 2 and LA Noire. Rapture be damned.
- Game of the Week: Witcher 2, LA Noire, Outland, Faultline, Ratchet & Clank Future A Crack in Time, Minecraft, Fable 3, Metal Gear Solid 4
- IGN sells D2D to Gamefly
- Zynga sued by Learning Company over Frontierville Oregon Trail
- Activision displeased, makes most of MW3 leak
- Hellgate London, APB rise from MMO grave as F2P games
Preview of upcoming shows
- Portal 2 Spoilercast
- Stage Select 2-2
- Gamepocalypse Onichanbara Bikini Samurai
- Pre-E3 show
Emails and Outro
Like the show? Leave an iTunes review.
Don’t like the show? No respect…no respect!
Be sure to send us email: firstname.lastname@example.org