GameCrashers Radio Ep.101 – E3 is not for gamers
On this two-part episode we start off all about E3 and what impressed us, what did almost nothing for us, and what grades each conference deserves. Plus we discuss our most anticipated, our most sorely missed entries, and a whole lot more. We won’t go easy on you this time E3!
Then, in part II, EA needs millions of Dead Space sales, Lara’s journey of self-discovery encounters a PR nightmare, and one woman’s kickstarter project unleashes a torrent of hateful and hurtful internet fury.
The Rundown (For Part I):
- Breakdown of Microsoft, Nintendo, Ubisoft, EA, and Sony.
- The good, the bad, the ugly, and the wtf-ugly
- Our most anticipated titles at E3
- Biggest Disappointments
- Grades for each conference
The Rundown (For Part II):
- How many sales did you say Dead Space 3 needs?
- New Lara Croft needs “protecting”
- Feminist Frequency’s Anita Sarkeesian turns spotlight on the portrayal of women in video games. Internet responds with hate filled speech and real world threats.